TR53 Certified ESD Auditor Training (Taiwan)
|: Ambassador Hotel - Hsinchu, Taiwan
||: 28 - 30 November 2022
||: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The TR53 Certified ESD Auditor Training Course will teach the fundamentals of Electrostatic Discharge and train technicians to make the ESD Control Measurements required by ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340-5-1 ESD Program standards including:
• Mobile Equipment
• Personnel Grounding (footwear, wrist straps etc…)
• Hand Tools
• ESD Ground Verification
This course is 2 days of intensive study that includes the following subjects:
You may register through :
• Classroom Instruction
◦ ESD Basics for Auditors
◦ Device Failure Models and Mechanisms
◦ Equipment selection and use
◦ Detailed measurement practices
• Measurement Workshop
◦ Individual instructions on resistance and voltage measurement techniques
◦ Hands on practice using state-of-the-art auditing equipment
• Optional Certification Exam (Day 3)
◦ Candidate demonstrates proficiency in using equipment for required audit measurements
◦ Successful candidates are designated as TR53 Auditor by the Advanced Static Control Consulting
• Prostat University
• Dou Yee Enterprises
- Each class will only have a maximum of 20 attendees. It will be based on first come first served (upon registration and payment received).
Once the maximum number is filled, they will close for registration.
- Early registration fee at US$1795 is valid till one month before the actual course date. After which, the regular fee at US$1995 will be imposed.
- If register through Dou Yee, all orders will be COD. Early registration fee at US$1795 will need to be collected one month before actual course date.
- Fee stated is nett amount to DY, not inclusive of any taxes (including withholding tax) if any.